Installation & Commissioning
Skill, experience and knowledge are paramount when installing new systems alongside existing older equipment. Lessons learned are an important factor, especially when operating in the relatively complex area of retrofit and life extension projects where installation time is limited and testing time is short.
- Installation, start up, setting to work and commissioning of MJR Power & Automation design and built equipment and systems
- Removal of obsolete equipment and retrofit/upgrade of equipment & systems including site/offshore surveys for preparation of upgrade & dry dock specifications
- Installation, termination & testing of LV & HV Power Distribution Cabling
- Subsea cable for Offshore Wind array and export cable hang off, installation, stripping and containment of power and fibre optic cores
- Cable testing service covering load out, post load out, lay, pull-in, lay , hang off, post burial and termination phases.
- Installation, termination & testing of Instrument and Control System Cabling
- Installation, termination & testing of Communications & Network Cabling
- Installation of CCTV, PA, Telephone and Auxiliary Systems
- Installation of Bridge & Navigation Equipment
- Cable Jointing
- Installation, termination & testing of Earthing Systems
- Installation of Lighting and Small Power System