During 2008 we were contracted by Tekmar Subsea to provide a turnkey electrical design, build, outfit and mobilisation package for a Multi Purpose Handling System (MPHS) for Acergy.
The Multi Purpose Handling System (MPHS) is an extremely versatile lifting appliance used for deployment of subsea tools and other equipment through the vessel’s moonpool.
The project included…
- Design and build of control, lighting and power distribution systems.
- Construction of control panels suitable for use on an exposed weather deck.
- Design and installation of LAN, Instrumentation & Communications systems.
- Full electrical installation including fabrication and installation of stainless steel cable support systems.
- Mobilisation onto vessel and interface to vessel electrical power, LAN & communications systems.
We provide a wide range of offshore equipment design and mobilisation services including ROV, Carousel, Pipe Lay, Product Handling system installation and vessel conversion.